ALCOHOL SERVING/POURING PERMITS
Issued Monday Through Friday - Between 9:00 am and 3:00 pm
1. HAND YOUR DRIVER’S LICENSE AND SOCIAL SECURITY CARD TO THE FRONT WINDOW CLERK (must have – no exceptions)
2. FILL OUT FRONT AND BACK OF CRIMINAL HISTORY CONSENT FORM (IN STAND TO LEFT OF WINDOW) [A false Statement on this form constitutes a felony punishable by 1-5 years imprisonment]
3. GIVE COMPLETED FORM TO THE CLERK
4. CLERK WILL TAKE YOUR PHOTO
Please be patient while your criminal history is being run. It can take anywhere from several minutes to a half hour or more, depending how busy it is.
4. PAY $20 UPON APPROVAL OF PERMIT
(Cash, Cashier’s Check Credit card or Money Order) (No charge if denied)
PLEASE NOTE: PERMITS WILL NOT BE ISSUED TO ANYONE ON ACTIVE PROBATION OR PAROLE, OR TO ANYONE CHARGED WITH ANY ALCOHOL RELATED OFFENSE IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS, INCLUDING CASES THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN DISPOSED OF.